The Pros and Cons of Corporate Coffee
The Case For
- Um, the stuff I had here wasnít that funny. So itís *gone*.
The Case Against
** Illegal in MT, VT, NH, BS, OH, NJ and MI
- Tall, grande, vente and Nebuchadnezzar (contains 47 espresso shots).**
- By marketing pieces of recycled cardboard as biscotti, Starbucks threatens the American concept of Italian pastry. This could be better achieved by a much needed ban on all imported cheeses and pastries.
- Disappearance of traditional coffee bag in favor of Starbucksí own fresh-seal packs. Now what the hell am I going to use to decorate my loft?
- Standardization of single flavor of coffee. Awesome.
- Mocha Triple Mountain Breeze, Chai Mah Jongg Tea. Girls really order this shit. Iíve seen it.
Banana nut loafers: rich kids pretending to be hippies
Banana Republic: Gucci for less. Hey, I go there?